Saturday, June 25, 2022

Quick card!

 I love making cards, I can spend hours designing, cutting, and decorating... but sometimes you don't have that time and you need to put something together quickly.

Having a Cricut has made things easy for this, in a matter of minutes, you can have something beautiful in place and ready to go.


I was invited to a wedding anniversary celebration, I bought a present early and then it slipped from my mind... so the night before I put together this cute card, all made with basic shapes and free SVG from the Internet.



I used Close to my Heart cardstock in black, gold, and glitter gold and made both the card and the envelope. I also used the foil tool in gold from Cricut for the writing.


As a little advice, when you use medium to heavy cardstock, especially for the envelope, use high tack glue or tape as tends to unstick from the tension. And with glitter paper, I always use glue as tape doesn't do the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment