Friday, July 8, 2022

Yes is Autumn in the Southern Hemisphere!


Well, actually is already Winter down here but I was in an Autumn mood when I put this page in place 😁

I prepared this page as an easy kit for my July workshop, I love the paper, the colours, and the simple yet eye-catching of this layout.



I have used the sketch from page 32 of Make it from your heart vol.5 which is a great tool to reach for some inspiration, and the same sketch using different paper patterns and decorations results in a completely different design.


For this layout, I used Crisp Air paper suite for the patterned cardstock, and then I used Pine and Toffee colours for the solid ones from the coordinating cardstock pack and white as a base.



Stamping was done in Pine and Nectarine inks for the leaves and splatters and I stamped in Mocha for the small leaf on the round decoration as well as for the small titles of 'family' and 'real moments'. The stamps I used are mostly oldies but the splatter is called Brush Strokes (B1799). I use this stamp set a lot, just to give some personality to my layouts, I think is very versatile for any kind of page, as a detail, background, to emphasize a title, the possibilities are endless!











If anyone is interested in a kit for building this layout email me and I can make this happen!




No comments:

Post a Comment