Saturday, June 18, 2022

Zip strips and scraps!

 Are you the same as me and always keep the tiniest amount of scrap paper? Where is the limit to discarding or keeping? 

I end up with lots of tiny pieces, all the zip strips that come with the papers and I keep adding them to my scrap box... so I wanted to do a little cleanup but bin cardstock is so painful...

I discovered in a folder some studio photos we took 7 years ago, yes I know 🙈, and I haven't included them in any of my albums. Because some were black and white and very neutral in the background I wanted colour. And with some of my zip strips and some scraps from my box of shame, I put this page in place.


I finished with a title done in black with the Cricut (font is Magnolia Sky), some bling and little stamps matching the strip above, looks like is a raining rainbow, don't you think?

I also used some stamps on white, colouring and fussy cut them, as this lovely butterfly:



It's a very simple layout, and you can put it together very quickly but at the same time is very happy and colourful and makes me smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment