Monday, June 13, 2022

It's been a while, but I'm back for good

 It's been a hectic time, little kids, new jobs, moving from rental to rental and finally building our own home. When life started settling, Covid hit and weirdness went to the roof. I lost my Mojo in every single aspect, but things are back on track, so I decided to commit to my paper crafting blog.

I've been using Close to my Heart products for a long time now, and finally, I decided to join as a maker as I love the products and I wasn't using anything else. 

I have recently started a scrapbooking group in my current suburb which I love, and what a better excuse to start writing again and share my little creations.

Our first meeting was this, we meet each other, talk about what we liked, everyone worked on their projects, shared ideas, actually, I just add photos to the pages I have been doing!

Look at the views we have in our new meeting place, stunning isn't it?


Stay tuned, I will start sharing regularly my ideas and creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment